Luxury Eyewear SK, s.r.o., located at Suchom Mlyne 3900/31, 811 04
Bratislava - Staré mesto
Tel. contact: +421 919 288 038
- The operator (seller) in the internet and stone store DUOS is the company Luxury Eyewear SK, sro, located at Pri Suchom Mlyne 3900/31, 811 04 Bratislava - city district Staré mesto, ID: 50 322 729, registered in Okresného Court Bratislava I, in section: Sro, in file No. 111454 / B.
- The buyer in the DUOS internet and stone store is any natural or legal person who sends the electronic form to the order of the product (s).
- These Complaints Rules regulate the legal relations between the Operator and the Customer, in dealing with complaints concerning the accuracy and quality of goods and services provided by the Operator.
- Claims for the purposes of this Complaint Order means the Customer's right to be guilty of defects in goods or services provided by the Customer requiring a remedy or compensation for faulty performance, non-fulfillment of the subject matter of the contract.
How to handle complaints:
- Warranty periods begin to run from the buyer's takeover. The seller does not provide a guarantee higher than that provided by the law.
- In the case of a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The seller is required to remove the defect without undue delay.
- Instead of removing the defect, the buyer may request the exchange of the item or if the defect only concerns part of the thing, the replacement of the component, and the seller not incur excessive costs in relation to the price of the goods or the seriousness of the defect.
- The seller may always replace the defective item instead of removing the defect if it does not cause serious difficulties to the buyer.
- In the case of a defect that can not be removed and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a non-defective thing, the buyer has the right to exchange the item or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights apply to the buyer if there are removable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the defects after repair or for more defects.
- In the case of other non-removable defects, the buyer is entitled to an appropriate discount on the price of the item. If the thing sold at a lower price or the used thing has a defect for which the seller is responsible, the buyer has the right to a reasonable discount instead of the right to exchange the case.
- Within the meaning of this Complaint Procedure, the Beneficiary may file a complaint in person, in writing or by e-mail, within 24 months of the purchase of the Goods.
- It must be clear from the complaint made in particular that:
- označení kupujícího (jméno, příjmení, adresa trvalého pobytu),
- subject of the claim or what the buyer is seeking,
- the seller's mark,
- the date of the complaint,
- buyer signature
- The time limit for handling the claim is no more than 30 days from the date of the claim. The seller shall issue a receipt to the buyer for the furnishing of the claim. If a complaint is claimed by means of distance communication, the seller must deliver the claim confirmation to the buyer immediately; if it is not possible to deliver the receipt immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest with the proof of equipment; the claim confirmation does not have to be delivered if the buyer has the opportunity to prove the claim in another way.
- Claiming is the date of claiming the buyer's claim. The day of claiming is considered as:
◦ for postal items - the date of delivery of the complaint to the address of the seller's home,
◦ upon personal delivery - the date on the copy of the complaint confirming the seller's claim,
◦ upon delivery by e-mail - the day of delivery of the electronic mail to the vendor's e-mail address.
- If a buyer applies a claim, the seller or his appointed employee or designated person is obliged to instruct the buyer about his rights under the general regulation, based on the purchaser's decision as to which of the buyer's rights he claims, he is obliged to determine the way the complaint is claimed, in complex cases no later than 3 working days from the date of the claim, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the product or service is required, no later than 30 days after the date of the claim. After determining how the complaint is handled, the claim will be rectified immediately, and in justified cases the complaint may be recovered later; However, the claim may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. After the expiration of the deadline for handling the claim, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product.
- If the purchaser has applied the product claim for the first 12 months after the purchase, the seller may dispose of the claim by refusing only on the basis of expert judgment; irrespective of the outcome of the professional judgment, it is not possible for the buyer to pay the cost of professional judgment or other costs related to professional judgment. The seller is obliged to provide the buyer with a copy of the professional judgment justifying the rejection of the claim no later than 14 days after the day of filing the claim.
- If the buyer has applied the product claim 12 months after the purchase and the seller has rejected it, the person who has reclaimed the claim is obliged to indicate in the proof of the claim equipment to whom the buyer can send the product for expert judgment. If the product is sent for expert judgment to the intended person, the costs of professional judgment, as well as all other related expense incurred, are borne by the seller irrespective of the outcome of the professional judgment. If the buyer, by professional judgment, demonstrates the seller's liability for a defect, he may reapply the claim; during the professional judgment, the warranty period does not go away. The seller is obliged to pay to the buyer within 14 days of the day of the claim again the cost of the expert's assessment as well as all the expen- diture expensively related to it. The reclaimed claim can not be denied.
- The buyer has the right to contact the seller for a remedy if he / she is not satisfied with the seller's handling of his / her complaint or the suspected violation of his / her rights.
Alternative dispute resolution:
- The consumer has the right to make an alternative dispute solution (hereinafter referred to as "the proposal") to the ADR entity and the seller has replied to the request or rejected it within 30 days of the date of dispatch.
- The proposal shall be submitted by the buyer to the competent authority for the settlement of alternative disputes. The Alternative Dispute Resolution Body is the Office for the Regulation of Network Industries, the Office for Regulation of Electronic Communications and Postal Services and the Slovak Trade Inspection. Such a proposal may be submitted in paper form, electronic form or verbally by means of minutes. The proposal should include the name and surname of the consumer, his address, electronic contact, telephone contact, exact indication of the seller, a full clear description of the decisive facts, indication of what the consumer is seeking, the date when the consumer contacted the seller with a request for redress,
- An alternative dispute resolution shall begin on the day of receipt of the full proposal of an ADR entity, the body shall notify both parties of an alternative dispute resolution. Parties to the dispute are required to cooperate with an ADR entity. A more detailed approach to the alternative dispute resolution is provided by Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes and on amendment of some laws
• Other legal relations between seller and buyer not explicitly regulated by these Complaints Regulations will be governed by the relevant provisions of generally binding legal regulations valid in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
Príloha č. 1: Poučenie o uplatnení práva spotrebiteľa na odstúpenie od zmluvy
Return - Form for withdrawal