We use state-of-the-art technology with innovative technologies.
Eye examination is performed by professional optometrists with over 15 years of experience.
Multifocal glasses will help you to correct farsightedness, nearsightedness and vision correction for reading.
Detecting input information - current visual difficulty, initial correction of its value and satisfaction with it, recent examination, other difficulties affecting visual comfort
Eye Examination - Objective refraction of the eye, natural visa (no correction), subjective monocular corrections, subjective binocular correction, vision balance, binocular function test and binocular vision. If necessary, close proximity correction follows.
Checking the anterior segment of the eye (eyelids, conjunctiva, cornea, lens), color and intraocular pressure.
Evaluation of the result, its consultation with the client and proposal of the most suitable correction.
1. Eye Refraction Examination - objective and subjective refraction, binocular vision examination, eye collaboration, consultation of the identified result and suggestion of optimal correction
2. Contactological control - control of contact lens holders, visa control, anterior segment of the eye, and consultation of the result found with recommendation
3. Complete examination - examination of eye refraction, examination of binocular vision, control of the anterior segment of the eye, measurement of intraocular pressure, examination of colorectomy, consultation of the findings with the recommendation of optimal solution.
4. Intraocular Pressure Measurement - Evaluating Measured Value
5. Color Examination - Evaluating Results
6. Front Segment Review - Evaluated